Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ablaze: An OTP Fanmix

and i'll always choose to burn with you

[listen] [download]

i. matt



1. I Need My Girl - The National

In a week we’ll be together
Try to call you when I’m landed
I need my girl

2. Back To You - John Mayer

Leave the light on
I'll never give up on you
Leave the light on
For me too 

3. Iris - GooGoo Dolls

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

4. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

5. Hearts a Mess - Gotye

Pick apart
The pieces of your heart
And let me peer inside
Let me in
Where only your thoughts have been
Let me occupy your mind
As you do mine

6. Wasted Love - Matt McAndrew

Has anybody seen all my wasted love?
I've been down every street, no, I won't give up

7. Out of My League - Stephen Speaks

It's her hair and her eyes today 
That just simply take me away 
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love 
Makes me shiver, but in a good way

8. Heart Out - The 1975

It's just you and I tonight
Why don't you figure my heart out?


ii. a



1. The Fire - Kina Grannis

Words crashing through the flames smoke spreading far
And I thought we'd remain free from it's harm

2. Angels - The XX

And the end is unknown
But I think I'm ready
As long as you're with me

3. All I Want - Kodaline

So you brought out the best of me,
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean.
Our love was made for movie screens

4. Over the Love - Florence Welch

On this champagne, drunken hope,
Against the current, all alone,
Everybody, see, I love him

5. Just Like Heaven - Katie Melula

"Why are you so far away?" she said,
"Why won't you ever know that
I'm in love with you, 
That I'm in love with you"?

6. Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen

And even though it's moving forward
There's just the right amount of awkward
And today you accidentally,
Called me 'baby'

7. Young and Beautiful - Lana del Rey

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?

8. Fire Meet Gasoline - Sia

I'm burning alive
And I can barely breathe
When you're here loving me
Fire meet gasoline
Burn with me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment