Friday, February 14, 2014

Into the Dark: A Fanmix for the Man and his Lady


i thought that i lost you forever


1. Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

Love of mine, some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark


2. Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey

There's no relief, I see you in my sleep
And everybody's rushing me
But I can feel you touching me
There's no release, I feel you in my dreams
Telling me I'm fine


3. Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory


4. This is Gospel - Panic! At the Disco

If you love me, let me go


5. All I Wanted - Paramore

I could follow you to the beginning
Just to relive the start
Maybe then we'd remember to slow down
At all of our favorite parts


6. If I Lose Myself - OneRepublic

If I lose myself tonight,
It’ll be by your side


7. I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait
I can wait forever


8. Time Of Dying - Three Days Grace

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me


9. Neutron Star Collision - Muse

Our love would be forever 
And if we die 
We die together 


10. Feelings - Up Dharma Down

You left and you were right
So I have to let us down this time


11. Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Rey

But if I know you
I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream


12. Au Revoir - OneRepublic

We can take apart this life we're building
And pack it up inside a box

No comments:

Post a Comment