Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mini Hiatus!

Hello, dear readers!

Yes - it's that time of the school year again. I'm going to have to take a mini hiatus, since the following week is going to be midterm week, and then March 1 will be the slightly dreaded Juniors' Night, AKA Prom. 



Yeah...not really looking forward to it.
I'll be back by February 21 - or earlier, if I'm lucky. Almost all my midterms are taking place this week, and I've got some projects to settle as well as club duties to perform. 

Hopefully, though, I'll be able to post at least...thrice or a bit more during that time period. Even small things like graphics and maybe playlist previews. *laughs*


So, I hope you all wish me luck (especially in finding a prom date. Sigh.) on the midterms most especially! I need to get a great grade if I ever want to pass the colleges I really want.

I'll pop in every once in a while. See y'all later! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment