Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello, Semi-Hell Week.

As noticed, I haven't quite been posting as much...my life just got 10x as hectic, and with the upcoming week ahead, I just felt the need to plan out what would happen in the next seven days of pure torture and possibly madness. So, ladies and gents, here's my schedule!


SCHEDULE, WHAT SCHEDULE?
February 9 (Saturday): Will be studying for Asian History, Filipino, and Biology. 
February 10 (Sunday): Will be studying for English and Algebra, will review Filipino once more. Start writing the Literature contribution for Plaid Issue #2 about dreams.
February 11 (Monday): Filipino test. Will review for Biology and English. 
February 12 (Tuesday): Biology and English test. Will review for Algebra and Asian History.
February 13 (Wednesday): Asian History and Algebra test. 
February 14 (Thursday): Start of our Biology Trip to Batangas. 
February 15 (Friday): End of our Biology Trip to Batangas. Paramore concert in the evening. 
February 16 (Saturday): Biology Trip Article-Making (for Plaid) and Rest.  
February 17 (Sunday): Day of Rest. 
SCHEDULE, WHAT SCHEDULE?


So as seen, this week is going to be pretty much hectic. With our midterm exams along the way as well as our Biology Trip, I won't be as on and won't post as much. I'll be busy the following weekend, since I'll have to be doing the Biology Trip news article for the school website.  Additionally, I'll be going to the Paramore concert! I'll do my best to put up a post about that, at least. 

Wish me luck, you guys! This week is gonna be hard, but it will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment