Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tiger&Whiskers


1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

I know we
Ain't got much to say
before I let you get away, yeah!
I said, 'are you gonna be my girl'?

Well, so 1,2,3, take my hand and come with me
Because you look so fine 
and I really wanna make you mine.

2. True Love

Why do you rub me off the wrong way?
Why do you say the things that you say?
Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be
But without you I'm incomplete

3. The Walk

Tell me why, why do you turn the blues skies cloudy grey
You know why I can’t let you keep treatin' me this way

4. Misery

You say your faith is shaken
And you may be mistaken
To keep me wide awake and waiting for the sun
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting there, I don't care where I have to run

Why do you do what you do to me, yeah?
Why won't you answer me, answer me, yeah?

5. Cold Coffee

She's like cold coffee in the morning
I'm drunk off last nights whiskey and coke
She'll make me shiver without warning
And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

And you can stay with me forever
Or you could stay with me for now

Tell me if I'm wrong 
Tell me if I'm right
Tell me if you need a loving hand
To help you fall asleep tonight

6. Don't You Forget About Me

Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

7. Edge of Desire

Don't say a word
Just come over and lie here with me
'Cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see

I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe
There I just said it
I'm scared you'll forget about me

8. If It's Love


I digress

I confess you are the best thing in my life

But I'm afraid when I hear stories
About a husband and wife
There's no happy endings
No Henry Lee
But you are the greatest thing about me



9. Locked Out of Heaven


Never had much faith in love or miracles

Never wanna put my heart on the line
But swimming in your water is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

10. My Love

See, what's the point of waiting anymore?
Cause girl I've never been more sure (that baby, it's you)
This ring here represents my heart
And everything that you've been waiting for (just say "I do")

11. The Way I Was

I can't make the same mistake
If you lose my love
It was yours to take
Break down your door
Take a little more
When I need you around.




No comments:

Post a Comment