Monday, April 21, 2014

Desires of the Heart: A Mad Queen Playlist

for the Queens who ingest poison and survive || download || 8tracks



1. God Save the Queen - Nouvelle Vague

God save the Queen, she ain't no human being
There is no future in England's dreaming

2. Queen of the World - Ida Maria

I'm Queen of the world
I bump into things
I spin around in circles
And I'm singing, and I'm singing, I'm singing
Why can't I stay like this?

3. Where Is My Mind - Emily Browning (ft. Yoav)

Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in
But you ask yourself
Where is my mind?

4. Valley of the Dolls - Marina + The Diamonds

Back to zero, here we go again, again
Racing down into oblivion

5. Teeth - Lady Gaga

Just tell me when it's alright
Tell me something that'll change me

I'm gonna love you with my hands tied

6. Apres Moi - Regina Spektor

Be afraid of the cold
They'll inherit your blood
Apres moi, le deluge
After me comes the flood

7. Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Rey

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

8. Taking Control - Eisley

We'll get up again
And we can take the right way out of here

9. Viva La Vida - Coldplay

Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh, who would ever wanna be king?

10. The Prayingmantis - Porcelain Black

I don’t think I am who you want me to be
I’m sorry it took you this long just to see that
I’m rolling and rolling around in my mind

11. Seven Devils - Florence + The Machine

Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

12. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Lorde (cover)

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back

No comments:

Post a Comment