Monday, September 28, 2015

Russ' Updates #052: Closing September







Good evening, Darlings! <3

September is ending pretty soon (and wow, that was a fast month), and I think you all know what that means, right? *looks at Ansel*

"It's time for me to go."
Don't make it sound so bad, Free. :< Anyway, yes - as September is closing and October's coming up pretty damn soon, we must unfortunately say goodbye to Ansel. He's had a good run this month, actually, and I enjoyed making posts for him~ I hope that the streak will continue once October's character arrives, right? :D

And speaking of October...

"Hello there."
Get ready for more Transcendence because for the month of October, Elena Jones will be making a special guest appearance! You can probably start expecting shorts and graphics from our favorite barista starting this Thursday, October 1. :> Hopefully I'll be able to get something up by the weekend, yeah? 

"I'm excited for what you've planned, Russie."

They're just ideas so far, but...you'll see ;D


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short

No comments:

Post a Comment