Monday, April 18, 2016

Russ' Updates #080: 33 Days








Hello, everyone! 

Holy crap, I’m tired. Somehow I keep wondering whether college is going to let up and let me get the sleep I deserve, but alas, it somehow keeps getting worse and worse. Luckily though, I’ve got around 33 days until I ~officially~ end my first year in college, so that’s something to look forward to. :D 


"Congratulations in advance."
Are you all doing okay? It’s been ridiculously hot over here in the Philippines, so hot even that people are more prone to heat strokes and all nowadays. :( Anyway for this week, thankfully there aren’t really that much schedule interventions going on so far. I think I’ll be able to keep posting for Mathieu with ease and should probably get that Les Miserables post up by the weekend. It’s been delayed for too long. 

Enjoy the week and stay hydrated! 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A RRC 2016 Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic
[ ] Russie Babbles: Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment