Monday, April 25, 2016

Russ' Updates #081: GOT Season








Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. :) 

also wtf it's game of thrones season already

I guess I just wanna disclose some stuff, yeah? I feel that in the coming weeks, I’ll definitely be busier primarily due to academics and everything related to it. Finals are gonna take place during the third week of May and I really want to make sure that I’m ready for them. 


"You've gotta be ready."
But even before finals, though, I’m going to be busy with a lot of other academic requirements. Please do be patient with me - I promise that I’ll be continuing May’s Russie Features segment, though that’s probably the only thing I’ll be consistently posting next month. 

From today until Saturday, expect to see the third short and graphic for Mathieu! I’ll try to make those posts 10/10 because I feel that I haven’t really been up my game recently. ^^;; 

That’s it for this week! Enjoy <3 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[ ] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment