Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fire&Ice: A Playlist



Both of them are different. A living contrast.
But what they don't know is how a contrast can adjust.
How it can become a cooperation, a working union.

If likened to elements, Peters would be fire and A would be ice.
Fire because he burns through anything and makes himself known.
Ice because of her firmness yet how easily fragile she really is.

Despite their differences, they have to admit -
Both of them really are similar. They're just too stubborn to admit it.




1. Power and Control - Marina and the Diamonds

Women and men we are the same,
But love will always be a game,
A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak

You can’t have peace without a war,
Without a war, without a war.


2. Kiss With a Fist - Florence + the Machine

You hit me once
I hit you back
You gave a kick
I gave a slap
You smashed a plate
Over my head
Then I set fire to our bed


3. How to Be a Heart Breaker - Marina and the Diamonds

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat


4. Womanizer - Britney Spears

You got the swagger of champion
Too bad for you
You just cant find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, who you are
That's just who you are, baby


5. Panic - The Pretty Reckless

You are driving me into panic
I know that you can't understand it
I'm constantly sinking, I'm no longer thinking
So leave me alone when I'm frantic

You never will feel it my way
I'm draining the light from your day
You're pushing, you're pushing, I'm pulling you down


6. Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

And the battle's just begun
There's many lost, but tell me who has won


7. Bubblegum Bitch - Marina and the Diamonds

Don’t care if you think I’m dumb
I don’t care at all

I’ll chew you up and I’ll spit you out
Cause that’s what young love is all about


8. Gasoline - Porcelain Black

I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you


9. Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless 

You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love will burn up in the light
Every time I look inside your eyes
Make me wanna die


10. Complicated - Avril Lavigne

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
You, you fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it


11. Not a Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot

Can you teach me how to feel real?
Can you turn my power off?
And let the drum beat drop


12. Deadlines and Commitments - The Killers 

If you should fall upon hard times
If you should lose your way
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay



13. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons vs. Marina and the Diamonds

When you’re around me, I’m radioactive
My blood is burning, radioactive
I'm turning radioactive
My blood is radioactive

Tonight I feel like neon gold
I take one look at you and I grow cold

No comments:

Post a Comment