Monday, February 9, 2015

Russ' Updates #024: First of Many Lasts








Hello, Darlings!

Midterm season is (finally) over – and hey, it was my last midterm season as a high school student… *blinks slowly* Jeez, things are really coming up quickly. I’ve only got… *counts* …forty more days until my graduation from high school.

…dear God, I’m not ready. DX

So with midterm season over, I’m really hoping that I can catch up with posting for this February’s Featured Character. *nods*I’m sincerely hoping that I’ll be able to write a short tomorrow since, hey – I’ve got early departure tomorrow and a lot of time to burn.

This week, I just want to focus on Unda, yes? I want to give the beloved Water Deity as much screen time as she deserves~

“Sure. Keep saying that, Crea.”

Shh Unda you’re just bitter because your upcoming Background Short involves your broken heart


“Whatever.”

This week pretty much involves cramming all the second unit lessons into a week and a half or so. *laughs* It’s going to be really, really hectic. Despite that, I still hope that I’ll be able to make time for writing and for the blog, even with all the academics in the way. And hey - only 18 days until finals...

oh god why

Here are this week’s expected posts!

Posts of the Week:

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Background Short 
[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic
[ ] Russie Writes: An OTP Short

That’s all for today, lovelies! Enjoy the rest of the week. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment