Monday, February 16, 2015

Russ' Updates #025: Arts and Academic








Good evening, Darlings! How’s February treating you?

(I am so freaking sleepy this is really weird)  

Not much is going to be happening (academic-wise) this week since it’s the school’s Arts and Academic Days Week. I’ve got a few unfinished projects due this Friday, though, and knowing me…I might have to cram them. *laughs nervously* Oh well.

I know I haven’t been posting too much as of the start of the month, and I promise I’ll make up once my final finals are over. *nods* Writing-wise, I just want to focus on Unda for the meantime as she’s the month’s Featured/Upcoming Character, yes?

“Finally."
This week, I want to post a few more thingies for Unda – maybe two shorts if I can – and I’ll do my best to post an OTP prompt given to me by Rothie. Hint – it’s for the Transcendence verse eeey

And hey – I don’t have school on Thursday since ~Chinese New Year~, so I’ll do my best to post awesome thingies on Wednesday night!


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short 
[ ] Russie Writes: A Request Prompt

"As usual, enjoy the rest of the week."

No comments:

Post a Comment