Monday, November 2, 2015

Russ' Updates #057: (Hello) November







Good evening, Darlings!

"Hello, Russie's wonderful readers!"
I hope you're all doing alright this week, and that you guys had a great October. :) As the title says, it's already November! We're so freaking close to being done with the year (and for college students, done with the semester hell yes). And speaking of being done with the year, I'm really feeling excited for what I've got planned this December~

"What, despite December being finals month?"

Too soon, Clara.

"*winks* Don't spoil it yet, Russ. Spoilers."

Anyway, I don't exactly have any Featured Character for November and December. I'll be spending the two months focusing on fulfulling requirements (for November), and focusing on finals (for the first two weeks of December). With that in mind, it's possible that my activity might decrease starting the latter part of November, but I'll still do my best to post a graphic/short per week. :) 


"It's very much possible."

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short
[ ] Russ Writes: An OTP Short

No comments:

Post a Comment