Monday, November 23, 2015

Russ' Updates #060: Before Hell Weeks







Good evening, everyone!

That was fast...we're pretty much a week from ending November. APEC week went by pretty freaking quickly, and I sort of wish there was more time to rest up and all. Huhu. 

"You need to pull yourself together, Russie."
Speaking of rest (which may or may not be totally non-existent this week), I know that I wasn't able to post during the break (except for yesterday), and I'm really sorry. I decided that acads had to be the main focus last week. Luckily though, since I finished early yesterday, I was able to post two things! Hope you guys were able to check them out. ^_^

Not much is changing for this week. As usual, I hope to post at least one or two things during the weekend, before the hell weeks which will come in...a week...


Anyway, that's all for today! Again, there's not gonna be any 'Posts to Expect' section until I'm done with the first semester. I know that it seems really far off, but trust me. That's just going to be really quick, and before we all know it, Christmas/Semestral break will (finally) be here!


That's all for this week, lovelies! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment