Monday, November 9, 2015

Russ' Updates #058: Focus Period







Good evening, Darlings! I hope you guys have been doing well this week ^_^

"So...where have you been, Russie?"
If you guys noticed, I haven’t really made an appearance this week. Well. Academic and IRL, I’ve been sorting out lots of things, to be honest. There were a few projects to be done academically and then some org-related tasks to prioritize, so I couldn’t exactly get to posting during the week. As much as I wanted to post even a short, I had to prioritize some other things first and all that stuff.

I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to go this week, really. I’ll still be doing academic-related duties as well as org-related ones, which means I probably won’t be able to post during the week again. Here’s what I want:

  • Beat the deadline and finish the different requirements by this Thursday
  • Get all the heavy work done with ASAP
  • Have a hassle-free weekend and a non-stressful November 16
  • Enjoy the APEC holiday!

In case you guys don’t know what I’m talking about, I won’t be having classes from November 17 – November 20 (Tuesday to Friday). The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum is going to be hosted by the Philippines this year, and to make things smoother for the event and all, it was declared that there wouldn’t be classes during the APEC period.

Again, I have no idea if acads will suddenly squeeze their way into APEC (profs giving a buttload of papers and whatnot all of a sudden), I will try to make the best out of the holiday. :)

"What does that mean for this week?"
Again, same schedule as last week. I won’t be posting anything from Monday to Friday as to give way for my acads, but I’ll do my best to get something on Saturday and/or Sunday.

That’s all for this week, lovelies! No ‘Posts to Expect’ for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment