Thursday, March 17, 2016

Russ' Updates #075: Midterms Season








Good evening, Darlings! <3 

First of all, I want to apologise for this extremely, hella late RussDate. This week really has been a heavier one than usual, seeing as there have been different tests and requirements being thrown around this week. *coughs: Literature 14 midterms* As much as possible, I wanted to focus on those first before attending to the blog, and, well…I guess I’m here now, hehe. 

Anyway, while it may seem really sucky that I’m ‘neglecting’ the blog (I’m not huhu), don’t fear! I have the entire Holy Week off, and while I’ll also be attending to some academic duties by then, I’ll make sure to keep posting. :D I still owe a graphic or two and two shorts for Aether. In addition, I’ve been feeling the urge to post something either for the RRC or for Transcendence, so keep an eye out for that~

How have you guys been? I hope you’re doing well! Aside from the extreme heat here in the PHL, most people have really been on edge because of real life obligations and all. You got this though, fam. <3 

That’s all for this week! I’ll be seeing you guys again this weekend. :D 

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic
[x] Russ Writes: A Russie Features Short

No comments:

Post a Comment