Monday, March 28, 2016

Russ' Updates #077: Ending March







Hi everyone! 

Holy Week has passed and and I'm pretty much back to class (and the college life) from this point on. I hope y'all have been doing okay! Something happened earlier in campus, but as of an hour ago or such, things have already been settled and fixed. *thumbs up*

Rothie and I have been talking more and more about our newest project (which you can check out over at this tag) lately; with that, I pretty much want to share more about it with you guys the more we get the canon of it established. :D Expect that as well as the final Russ Features short to be uploaded by the end of this week (and the RF short to be up by Thursday). 

April's coming up! With that comes the end of Aether's feature, and by then we'll be moving onto the next featured character as well as a new banner by Friday (or Saturday, if I'm swamped). 

I can't wait to see next month's character.

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short
[ ] Russie Reviews: Ten Thousand Skies Above You

No comments:

Post a Comment