Monday, July 11, 2016

Russ' Updates #092: Glimpses








Hello there, Darlings! Hope you guys are having a good July! 

Here’s some blogsary progress: I’m at least 75% done with one of the first graphics! I know that might not seem too amazing because what the hell @self you’re supposed to be 50% done with all of the graphics but trust me, when you see the graphics, you may understand why it’s taking me a longer time than usual to do them. ;w;


"She's slow."
Anyway, you can expect more posts for July’s Russie Features as well as a Transcendence short I’ve been writing the past weekend! I really hope that I’ll be able to come up with a sneak peek for the blogsary soon because I really want you guys to have a glimpse of what’s up for August. :D 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short
[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment