Monday, July 18, 2016

Russ' Updates #093: Sneak Peeks








Good evening, guys! Hope all of you are still alive and breathing after what transpired today. (If you're an avid Twitter person who lives for celebrity-drama, I feel you. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then please disregard that last part WHOOPS.)

"So much shit went down."
Not much going on this week except for more and more preparations! Aside from that, I'll be pumping out another Lysette-themed short for this week's Russis Features as well as something for the RRC verse. :D 

I'm very happy to say that I'll finally be uploading the first (out of two or three) previews for August's celebration! *confetti explosion* Please do look forward to that! 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[ ] Russie Writes: An RRC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Blogsary 2016 Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment