Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Russ' Updates #094: Final Preps


Hi guys, good afternoon!

Sorry for not being able to post the RussDate last night -- I was super exhausted since I had gotten home from covering the State of the Nation Address with a few of my schoolmates. The entire experience was amazing as well as eyeopening, really! However, I was too tired to post a decent RussDate and instead opted to do it today instead. *sweatdrop emoji* 

"She was able to rest."
For this week, expect me to close this month's Russie Features, as well as two more teaser graphics for August's blogsary! :D I don't want to do anything too wild this week since I really need to finish my graphics. 

Posts to Expect:


[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Fatures Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Blogsary 2016 Graphic


That's all for this week! Please do enjoy and keep an eye out for more teasers. ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment