Monday, October 3, 2016

Russ' Updates #104: Midterms








Good evening and happy October, everyone! 

How are you guys doing? To be honest, I'm pretty thankful that it's already October. I've got high hopes for this months -- last month wasn't really that great for me. *sweatdrop emoji* Anyway, now that it's a new month, we've got a new Russie Features character. Does he look familiar? 

"Hope you all remember me."
If you guys remember, Jian was also featured two years ago! His character then is *almost* the same as his character now, save for a few changes of course. :') I'm looking forward to bonding with him this month, and for you guys to see the changes as well! He's a bit more complicated this time around.

For this week, I'm gonna be a little more swamped once again. It's midterms season over here, and most of mine actually consist of papers rather than actual exams. Wish me luck! 



Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic 
[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short 

No comments:

Post a Comment