Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Russ' Updates #105: Swamped







Hi guys! 

Sorry for the late RussDate. Academics have been kicking my ass for the past two weeks; the fact that most of my midterms are papers instead of actual tests is really, really sucking the life out of me. I actually sorta regret being thankful that they're papers. D: I'm really hoping that I survive this week because to be honest, it's getting a little shittier from here huhu. 


Expect more Jian this week! Aside from your usual Russ Features shorts and graphics, there may or may not have been a few ideas boiling in my head for my other projects. We'll see, you know? Hopefully I get to balance things out again. ^^;


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic 
[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short 

Enjoy the week! You've got this. 



"I believe in you."

No comments:

Post a Comment