Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Russ' Updates #108: November








Hello, everybody! Guess who's back from Japan! :'D

I had an extremely fun time; the entire trip was amazing! We spent most of the trip going around the different parts of Tokyo, and for Halloween we went to Disneyland for the day. But I'm back now -- I got home a few hours ago and I'm just resting up, unpacking, all of that post-travel stuff. I actually want to write an actual post about it over the weekend and really talk about what I saw, so expect that by this weekend or by next week! 

November is officially here, and with that also comes a new Russie Features. Mack Thomas is this month's feature, and I hope you guys are looking forward to that! 



Aside from that, I want to tell you something really good! For the month of December, I've got two events planned. :'D I was able to come up with them just last week, and I hope that I'll be able to pull them off! More information about them will come in the coming weeks, so please do look forward to that! <3 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic #01
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short

No comments:

Post a Comment