Monday, November 21, 2016

Russ' Updates #111: Hell Weeks








Hi, everybody! Are you still doing okay?

I guess a quick update: I think I'm doing alright. The semester's ending in around two weeks, and because of that...well. Let's just say that acads haven't exactly been the kindest. 😅  There's so much to catch up on and so much to do before December 7 that it almost feels like a chokehold, yikes. And I suppose that this goes for academics and extra-curricular things. 


Despite all of that, though, I hope you guys are still pushing! It may seem like crap now, but the Christmas break is so, so near. Use that as one of your reasons to keep fighting. I know I am because more sleep whoops


I don't want to work too much this week considering the fact that academics own my ass until December 7. But you can still expect at least two shorts to be uploaded! Tokyo Narita is going to be continued as well as Mack's second Russ Features short. 



Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short #02
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short


"Please help her before she loses her shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment