Monday, November 14, 2016

Russ' Updates #110: Ease








Hi everyone! 

I hope you guys have been doing okay. Last week honestly wasn't that great, so I hope that you've managed to keep your head up despite everything that's been going on. I firmly believe that things are going to work out eventually, and so should you! 


As I mentioned in the last RussDate, allow yourself the time and opportunity to heal if needed. Take your time. Give yourself a breather if you need it. Just make sure to remember that the fight isn't other--there's still so much left to be done and so much more to fight for. 



"We'll be okay."

In terms of personal life, I guess things have been going okay? Not exactly the best but I don't want to end up cracking. *insert shrug here* On another (and a little more positive) note, look! There are emojis now, apparently! 😮  Seems like a pretty cool feature; now I can deviate away from the standard emoticons and whatnot. I hope it stays for quite some time! 


For the rest of November, I want to keep things the way they are. Nothing really crazy (yet), seeing as first semester is ending on December 7 and that academics are really starting to pile on again. For now, keep expecting your regular RussDates and impromptu shorts from time to time! 



Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Graphic
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic #02
[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short #02

No comments:

Post a Comment