Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Aspectabund: A Fanmix for the Youngest Daughter

for the youngest, the original, the first of twelve.
download




1. Falling - Florence + The Machine

This is a song for a scribbled out name
And my love keeps writing again and again

2. Laura Palmer - Bastille

This is your heart
Can you feel it? Can you feel it? 
Pumps through your veins
Can you feel it? Can you feel it? 

3. Feelings - Up Dharma Down

What are you crying for
When it's just a feeling
God knows you can get through this

4. Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding

I want to make the best of what is left, hold tight
And hear my beating heart one last time

5. Born to be a Lady - Girls Generation

Even on nights when you can’t hear anything
Promise I’m here, you hear?
Born to be part of the world

6. Stars - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

And now I'm all alone in the dark of night
And the moon is shining, but I can't see the light

And I can't look at the stars
They make me wonder where you are

7. Waiting Game - Banks

What if the way we started
Made it something cursed from the start
What if it only gets colder
Would you still wrap me up
And tell me that you think this was smart

8. Run Boy Run - Woodkid

(Run boy run)
This ride is a journey to
(Run boy run)
The secret inside of you

9. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

Think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky

10. Adore - Paramore

If I let you love me,
Be the one adored,
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for?

11. Don't Cry - Park Bom

This long journey is about to end
But someday, we will meet again
In the next life, we will see each other again

12. Love Theme II - Shigeru Umebayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment