Monday, May 2, 2016

Russ' Updates #082: Embracing May







Good evening, Darlings!

I hope you've been doing well (especially since Game of Thrones S06E02 came out oH MY GOD); school's starting to become hellish again and I'm really, really wishing for the semester to just end already. I've actually got three weeks to go until I start summer break, and I'm excited for that. Summer break would mean more time to rest and focus on my writings again.

Also, speaking of writings...

"Hope you're all happy to see me."

Kang Jin-ho is here as May's Russie Features character! It might be a little difficult for me to post consistently this month due to academic obligations, but I can at least assure you guys that the posts for him are still pushing through. I might actually just prioritize the Russie Features in order to keep the blog active and going. 

That's all for now! Have a great week <3

Posts to Expect:


[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment