Monday, May 9, 2016

Russ' Updates #083: Election Day







Good evening, lovelies! 

It's election day in the Philippines (though voting has officially closed since 5PM), and to be honest, I'm really, really worried about how it's going to go. The results really aren't looking good so far. If anything, I'm hoping that a miracle would happen...though it seems sort of impossible at this rate. :/

"It doesn't look too good from here."
I might end up talking about that in a future post (most likely after finals), but who knows? *shrugs* Anyway, for this week I'm still going to be focusing on Jin-ho's graphics and shorts, considering the hell that is to come this week in terms of acads as well as the state of the Philippines jk.

Summer's coming up for me, and you can definitely expect me to bounce back! 

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment