Monday, May 16, 2016

Russ' Updates #084: Endings








Good afternoon, Darlings!

It’s currently my finals week over here, and while I only have an oral and a legit final exam to study for, it’s still a little hectic. The good news is that by Thursday afternoon, I’ll be completely done with my first year of college — so you guys can definitely expect more content from that point on! 

You can expect a short for Jin-ho this week, something for the Transcendence or RRC verse, and then a post about my Freshman year. *shrugs* The last one may be weird, but take it as a sort of reflective kind of post as I reminisce about my first year in the wonderful time called college. I’ll try to make it as interesting as I can for you guys and will also try to include photos and all. :> 

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[ ] Russie Writes: A Transcendence OR RRC Short
[ ] Russie Babbles: Try Not to Crash (College Roundup)

"Just one last push. Or two."

No comments:

Post a Comment