Monday, May 23, 2016

Russ' Updates #085: Summer Season








Good evening, Darlings!

First, a moment of silence for the shit that happened on today’s Game of Thrones episode. I think that needs to be a thing, honestly. Okay.


"She got very upset."
On more happier things, I am officially on summer break! *confetti blast* I’ve been on break since Friday, actually, and it seriously feels good to be able to just…relax and not be pressured with academics and papers and not sleeping and all. I’m going to be considerably freer than ever until August, and I *think* I’ve got some great things planned this summer. (At least, I hope that I’ll be able to push through with them…)

More shorts (and maybe graphics) this week! Expect for Jin-ho’s final Russie Features graphic to be posted, and a few other things I haven’t really thought of, whoops. 

That’s all for this week — thanks for reading! 

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment