Monday, June 13, 2016

Russ' Updates #088: New Obsessions








Hi there, Darlings! I hope you're all having a fantastic Monday so far. :D

Not much has been going on with me, aside from a growing love for Hamilton as well as Descendants of the Sun. I finally decided to download episodes one and two after seeing it everywhere, and I'm pretty much loving it so far even though I just watched one episode. :') To be honest, I'm pretty new to Korean Dramas and all, but I can already tell that it's going to be a goodie. 


In other unrelated news, holy shit I have braces now! I've been pushed to have them since high school, but being the coward I am, I kept on delaying it because I didn't want my teeth pulled out. I got them put on last Thursday, and...well. Let's just say it's taking a while until I can properly eat dried mangoes again huhu. 


Expect more of Tadashi this week as well as a Coalesce or a RRC'16 piece! I'm still planning for August's blogsary so I can't reveal much about that, but please do keep an eye out for it. ;D 



Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Writes: A RRC'16 Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic


No comments:

Post a Comment