Monday, June 27, 2016

Russ' Updates #090: More Preps







Good evening, guys! 

So the sixth season of Game of Thrones ended today, and I think to say that this season was the best one out of all of them, despite some...losses. *tears* Sadness aside, I can happily say that I'm finally starting to plan out the blogsary! I was able to come to a final 'theme' and will start doing more research starting this week. :3 


"There's a lot of good stuff coming this August."
Anyway, June's ending this week - with that, you can expect a new Russie Features character to pop up around the start of July. Although if you know the color order of the Coalesce characters, I'm pretty sure you guys know who's next. ^_^ Hope you guys are looking forward to it! 

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short


Have a good week, Darlings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment