Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Russ' Updates #125: Additions








Good evening, all! 

Apologies for the late post--had to study for a Psych test last night while attending to a number of other obligations! Thankfully, I've managed to finish the requirements for my majors quite early so here I am. I was initially worried that I'd have to post this on Wednesday, but luckily that's not quite the case. 


"Queen of delays and all."

Posted an interesting graphic last week; if you're wondering who those four new figures were, well, I'll be talking about them a bit more as the months pass! I think it's worth saying that I've added quite the number of characters in the past couple of months and that I'll be introducing them one by one as time passes. 😁


Still sticking to two or so posts this week! That honestly might be the case until I'm on summer break, but I'm still hoping that I can bump up the nunber a little bit. Who knows--I don't want to risk burning myself out, but at the same time, I don't want to make the blog inactive. 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Graphic
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short


Enjoy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment