Monday, March 13, 2017

Russ' Updates #126: White Noise








Hi there, everybody! I hope you're all okay! 

Last week was pretty okay, I guess? There was a bit of things that went on in the background, but as usual, I'm doing alright! Things could be better from my side, but I don't really want to dwell on them too much if that makes sense. That aside, I hope that you guys are enjoying much more and that you've been taking care of yourselves, all that jazz.

For this week, expect the second part of Pleasantries to be posted! It was originally supposed to be one short, but after finishing the first part I thought that it might have been better to split it into two. I'm mostly interested in seeing how Tad and Mathieu's dinner arrangement turns out; Mathieu wasn't wrong to assume that Tadashi didn't want him there for banter and all. And after that, there's another short coming--might have to do with Mathieu or someone else, but at this point I'm doing my best to establish what happens in canon! Look forward to that. 😁


"I wonder what idea she's got now."

Posts to Expect:


[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short
[ ] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short

No comments:

Post a Comment