Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Russ' Updates #128: Hell Season







Hello, everyone! 

Sorry for the late RussDate--I've been saying this for the past few updates, but. I really, genuinely think it's hell season over here huhu. I was honestly expecting it to just be a hell week, but here I am a few weeks later, currently grappling my way to Holy Week. 


"Calm down--you'll be alright."

With that, I suppose that I just want to warn you guys of decreased activity? I might post graphics here and there, but I personally feel that shorts and whatnot are going to be rare until two weeks later. There's just a lot going on academically and in regards to extra-curriculars, and I don't really want to risk it until I'm genuinely sure that I can get back here without being too burdened. 


Also--expect a layout change by April 1! I promise not to post any memes. I'm excited for April to June's face--it's a character whose FC I've always wanted to bring into Coalesce

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short
[ ] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Graphic


Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment