Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hell Week 1.0: Senior Edition

Hello, Darlings! 

(Yes - that's what I'm going to call you from now on. Prat-inspired.)

As much as I hate to say this, I'm going to have to go on a mini-hiatus. Last week was supposed to be the hiatus, actually, but since Glenda came in like a wrecking ball, had to come at the worst time, Hell Week 1.0 was moved to this week.


I'm disgusted too, Godfrey bby.
The mini-hiatus will last from July 21 to July 25

Yes - just from Monday to Friday! That's how mini it's going to be.

Unlike Junior year where I could actually post every few days even during Hell Week, Senior Year's version of Hell Week's really different. I don't think there's any mercy this time. But then, since when has there been any kind of mercy?

But anyway, I'll be back by Friday evening! I might be making an announcement (a happy one, at least!) by that time, so hang on tight until then.

That's all for now. See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment