Saturday, January 3, 2015

(Princess): A Fanmix for Adri del Riano

"I deserved so much, and all of them took it away from me.
It's time to claim what's rightfully mine.

 ...and I'll destroy anyone who tries to stop me."

[listen] [download]



PART I: 
Regis Filia

1. Chandelier - Sia

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I push it down, push it down

2. Mirror, Mirror - Casey Lee Williams

I can keep it from the world,
Why won't you let me hide from me

3. Pursuit of Happiness - Lissie

I'm on the pursuit of happiness
Everything that shine ain't always gold

4.  Guilty - Marina and the Diamonds

Spent years singing to forget
Spent years singing, 'no regret'
Then suddenly it all becomes clear
I've been sorry all these years

5. In the Dark - Flyleaf

I used to be afraid of cluttered noises
Now I’m afraid of silence

6. Secret - Pieces

Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead

7. Under the Water - The Pretty Reckless

There's not a time for being younger 
And all my friends are enemies

8. How Do You Love Someone - Porcelain Black

How do you love someone
And make it last
How do you love someone
Without tripping on the past


PART II: 
Regina

9. Bad Girl, Good Girl - Miss A

You don't even know me well, you only look at me from the outside
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl

10. Blank Space - Taylor Swift

I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
Cause darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

11. Bulletproof - La Roux

I'm burning bridges shore to shore
I break away from something more

12. Sheezus - Lily Allen

I’ll take the hits 
Roll with the punches
I’ll get back up 
It’s not as if I’ve never done this

13. Problem - Natalia Kills

We’re hell raising
And we don’t need saving
Cause there's no salvation for a bad girl

14. Baddest Female - CL

Confident principles, valuable dignity
My eye smile is a given, my tears are my weapon
My smile is fire, it’ll burn you up

15. Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine

And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart

16. Remedy - Little Boots

No more poison, killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment