Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Russ' Updates #021: Cynicism 101








Hello, Darlings!

I apologize for another late RussDate – guess who ended up cramming her homework last night? *laughs nervously*
“Still hasn’t changed, really...”

After a really long weekend which I wish was longer, I went back to school today. And…yeah. It’s really hard to get back into the swing of things. *facepalms* I have to admit, I’ve really been slacking off and that’s definitely not good – as much as possible, I want to finish Senior year with no regrets. *nods* And I really don't want to be negative/cynical/jaded about the last two months of my stay. 

So what does that mean for us, hm?

This early on, I’m planning to lessen my activity this coming February. It won’t exactly be a hiatus (until the final Quarterly Test week huhu), but I really won’t be posting as regularly as I would want to. Once February is over, though, I can get back to full dedication coming March. *smiles*

This week’s schedule is…weird. I’ve got classes from Tuesday (today) until Thursday, then Friday’s spent for rest, and then back to school on Saturday. *shakes head* I don’t really know, man – but I’m going to spend Friday working on another weeklong challenge, so watch out for that~

“Why not give them a clue, hm?” 
“*low chuckle* Our presence is already a clue, love.”

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Reviews: Battle Royale
[ ] Russie Writes: An Equilibriai Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Teaser Graphic

“That’s it for today. Enjoy the rest of your week. *waves*”

No comments:

Post a Comment