Monday, July 6, 2015

Russ' Updates #040: Coming Closer


Good morning, Darlings! I hope your July's going nicely. 

"Do I look good?"
July is already here, and holy hell - that means classes are coming closer and closer. I'm not sure if I want that yet because it would mean college and at the same time, having summer to end. And knowing me, I don't think I want summer to end yet even though I practically do nothing at home, haha. Anyway, Ethon's month is still going on and I've already posted two thingies for him. 

Expect more Ethon to come until July 31! Not to be biased, but I quite like Ethon a lot...he was supposed to be the Featured Character last April, but due to the Graduation Celebration, I had to bump him to July. Nevertheless, I'm excited to show you guys what this guy's all about. :3 

Aesthetics are still ongoing! This week, expect to see one of Elena's co-workers. 

Originally, I was supposed to start a blogsary countdown last July 1. However, since I wasn't able to make the graphics on time, I'll be start post them as a sidebar image this coming July 18. 


"Any teasers?"
Sorry, Ethon, not yet~ maybe in a week or two, yeah?

That's all for this week, lovelies! <3

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic
[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics - Rayne Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment