Monday, July 20, 2015

Russ' Updates #042: Countdown







Good morning, Darlings!

Before anything else, I would like to wish my beautiful Rothie a happy third blogsary! Go ahead and check out her blogsary event, which is in full swing over here. <3

"Have an amazing day, Elle - and please feel better soon."
The TGSC countdown has officially started! As of today, it's twelve more days until we reach August, meaning twelve more days until we finally get to blogsary month! Additionally, we also have twelve more days until Calor ends his guest starring on the blog.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Russie."
One more Transcendence Aesthetic this week! I haven't quite decided who to feature yet, so keep an eye out for that. As it is Calor's final twelve days, I'll try to post a few more works for him so that he doesn't feel left out. :>

That's it for this week! Apologies for the short RussDate, I spent the day fixing my things and making Rothie's blogsary gifts, so I'm a little spent. I hope she likes them ^_^

By the way, thank you all so much for 17K! Y'all are crazy, holy shit.
I promise to give it my all this coming third blogsary. <3


Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Reviews: A Little Something Different
[x] Russie Photoshops: Universe Aesthetics -- Transcendence
[x] Russie Photoshops: TGSC Teaser #02

No comments:

Post a Comment