Monday, December 7, 2015

Russ' Updates #062: Merry December







Good evening, Darlings! 


"Guess who was able to survive finals?"
Exactly what Jian said...I was able to survive my first-ever college finals! I had my Literature and Math finals today. As much as I want to post the teaser for next month's event, I think it would be better if I did it tomorrow instead, really. Body needs to recover from the large amount of caffeine I've taken in today, haha. 

Anyway, speaking of events - you can go check out Rothie's Enchanted Eighteenth Celebration happening over at her blog! She's got an interesting set of characters set up for this month, including one I've been looking forward to ever since she told me about her. If you want to know who, then you might as well support her throughout the month, yeah? ;D

Also: since finals are over and my Christmas/semestral break is starting in just a day or two, I'm happy to announce that I'll (finally) start updating again! Look forward to your regular posts come tomorrow. I'll be sharing a thing or two about next month's celebration...

Happy December! <3 


Posts to Expect: 

[ ] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short 
[x] Russ Writes: A Coalesce Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment