Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Russ' Updates #103: Closing








Hi guys! Apologies for the late RussDate huhu. 

I think this week is a bit lighter than the previous ones? I'm not that sure, really. I'm just basing that off the fact that I don't really have anything major to submit this week. *smiling sweatdrop emoji* Anyway, how have you guys been so far? 

October's coming this Saturday! With that, Peters' time here as Featured Character is coming to an end. I'll be posting his short before Saturday! And when October rolls in, get ready to see yet another familiar face. (Hint: he was a part of the FC/UC segment from two years ago!) 

That's all for this week - enjoy! 

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A Russie Features Short 
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short 



No comments:

Post a Comment