Monday, September 5, 2016

Russ' Updates #100: Academics







Hello and happy September, everybody! 

First things first, I suppose: happy hundred RussDates! I know that it's a fairly small thing to celebrate on the blog, but I guess I wanted to ~commemorate~ it somehow with a new header. The title font may change for the next couple of RussDates, as I'll be experimenting -- there should be something more permanent, though, by the end of the month! 

Secondly, thank you once again for your support during the Fourth Blogsary! I really did enjoy myself throughout the month, and hope that you all did, too! 

With August and the Blogsary now over, I think it's safe to say that the blog will be returning to its usual format. Peters is September's Russie Features, and I think I want to focus on that for now. Things are getting a little more hectic in terms of academics, but I still want to make sure the blog is at least active twice or thrice a week. :) I hope you guys understand! 

"Studies first, everyone."


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Russie Fatures Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment