Monday, September 19, 2016

Russ' Updates #102: Aloha 'Oe








Good evening, everyone!

First of all, holy shit have you guys watched Train to Busan? It showed here in the Philippines around two weeks ago and I was only able to watch it now. Admittedly I only watched to watch because a certain FC starred in it, but. Shit. My heart and my feelings and my tears are all over the place. I don't remember the last time I cried this much over a movie.

"Please don't cry, Russie."
(If it isn't obvious, Tadashi's FC [Gong Yoo] stars in it!)

Anyway, short update today since I've still got some other things to work on. You guys can expect three things this week: a Russ Features graphic, a Coalesce or Transcendence short, and finally, my feelings on Train to Busan! I might cram them all during the weekend once again, but if I'm lucky, you guys might expect them a bit earlier. Who knows. :'D

That's all! Enjoy the week. I'll just try to collect myself and my tears.


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Russie Fatures Graphic
[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short
[ ] Russie Reviews: Train to Busan

No comments:

Post a Comment