Monday, February 13, 2017

Russ' Updates #122: Valentine's



Hi, everyone! 

I'll admit--it's a little hard wanting to post on here while at the same time having different academic and non-academic obligations going on. 😅 Considering that it's only February, I'm a bit surprised that I'm already starting to get swamped--but hey, such is life and I should be getting used to it by now. [shrug emoji] 

But that aside, how are you guys? Valentine's is coming tomorrow, and despite how bitter I may be in real life, I genuinely do wish that whoever's got dates do enjoy them. For those who don't, that's fine--I mean, I'll just be catching up on schoolwork tomorrow night as well. Do expect something to be posted tomorrow, though! I might be posting a graphic or a short that commemorates my feelings towards this ridiculously capitalized holiday. 

"You...you really are bitter."
Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Graphic
[x] Russie Writes: A Valentine's Short


Enjoy the week, everyone! 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment