Monday, February 6, 2017

Russ' Updates #121: Upgrades







Hello! Welcome to February, guys! 💙

The Four Loves Celebration ended yesterday--technically, it was supposed to end on the 31st of January, but because of technical problems I ended up having to adjust the schedule. Nevertheless, I hope that you all enjoyed! TFLC was something I genuinely enjoyed working on, and I hope that it sort of gave more insight on Aether and her relationships with Peters, Lysette, Mathieu, and Tadashi. 😁 I'll still continue to explore around those topics but for the meantime, I thought it would be nice to have others have the spotlight!

You may have noticed that there's been a change in layout. For 2017, the four faces of the blog will still be from Coalesce. Instead of the main nine, however, I'm shifting towards the supporting cast. Remember that there are four main factions in Coalesce, so with that in mind, each face for 2017 will come from each of the four! Until April, Kim Soo-yeon from the models will be the the mascot.

Surprise! I'm back.
There won't be any Russ Features for this month! I tend to spend Februaries chilling out as it's my 'recovery' from the January celebration, but I'll still be posting here and there. What I'll be posting exactly, I'm not quite sure--but I'm hoping that it'll be catered around Tadashi, if you catch my drift. 

And finally, I've updated the Navigation section for the Coalesce cast! Feel free to check it out here. I plan to fix up the ones of the other projects when I get the time to do so. 😊

That's all for today! Enjoy the week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment