Friday, February 3, 2017

Agape: A TFLC Playlist






01. breathe me
sia

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


02. sick of losing soulmates
dodie

What a strange being you are
God knows where I would be
If you hadn't found me, sitting all alone in the dark


03. light
sleeping at last

Сause you are loved
You are loved more than you know
I hereby pledge all of my days
To prove it so


04. breathe
rhodes

Breathe, release it all
Come on now
I’ll keep you warm


05. dust to dust
the civil wars

You've held your head up
You've fought the fight
You bear the scars
You've done your time
Listen to me
You've been lonely too long


06. fix you
coldplay

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


07. my own
kina grannis

If you were my brother
Even though I've none
You would still
Protect me when I'm grown


08. shelter
the xx

I find shelter in this way
Under cover, hide away
Can you hear when I say?
I have never felt this way


09. white blood
oh wonder

I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go
Can't do it alone, can't do it alone

010. rearrange
VÉRITÉ

Holding on to air
I'll let you take me there
I'll breathe a little easy

No comments:

Post a Comment