Monday, February 27, 2017

Russ' Updates #124: Progress








Good evening, loves! 💛

Hope you've all been doing okay! People have been getting more and more sick lately; it might be because of the weather? Regardless, I hope everything's going great!

I was only able to post one thing last week--I know that I promised to hopefully go get back to my a-game, but last week was a little rough and I didn't want to force myself to post something for the hell of it. This week, though, I promise to make up for it! Acads are a bit lighter on me this week despite it being midterm week, so expect the same from me with an additional graphic or short. 🌸

[Coalesce Update]: I think y'all are going to be happy to hear that I've done a lot of progress when it comes to determining what happens per arc! The timeline is a little difficult to set up, but based on what I've got, I'm pretty happy with it. There's still gonna be some additions and modifications here and there, but I'm at least 70% sure that what I've planned is canon.

"That's good to hear!"

Posts to Expect:


[x] Russie Photoshops: A Coalesce Graphic
[x] Russie Writes: A Coalesce Short

Have a (healthy) week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment