Saturday, August 25, 2012

Greetings!

Magandang hapon, guten tag, and good afternoon (or rather, evening) to all of you! This is going to be my very first post on here. Few of you reading at this moment would recognize me as the one who ran my old blog, reformatmymess. However, I wanted to start anew and created a new, cleaner, and simpler blog for your viewing pleasure.

I don't find Tumblr enough for my posts, actually. Yes, I post my writings there, but I figured, since a few friends of mine are actually using their blogspot accounts, why not? I also have a livejournal account but it's gone and is currently collecting dust. Yes, I need to update it when I can. Moving on, I suppose basic introductions are needed. 

Name: Arianne Maxine B. 
Age: Fourteen
Current Level: Sophomore 
Nationality: Filipina
Religion: Catholic 

That's just the basics! I'm a wannabe aspiring writer, and so far, I'm still carrying on with fanfictions and such. I try to let my characters stand on their own, but I really can't since I'm too attached with the fandom they derive from. More information on them shall be released much later, when I get used to the new structure and format that blogger has implemented...

I'm not this formal, really. I get much goofier the more the posts...


Yeah, that's how I look like in real life. Now get your eyes off my face and onto the text. 

More posts are coming soon! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment