Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cicatrize: A Playlist for the Eris of the Beta Otherworld



++ Download ++
(coming soon!)





1. Katachi

I Burn – Casey Lee Williams

Strike 'em quick, lightning fast,
Melt them bitches down to ash.

Shit will never be the same,
Feel the fury of my flame
Beg for mercy: it won’t help
Embrace the ending you were dealt.
Seems you fucks will never learn,
Now sit back and watch me burn.

2. Kaminari

Pursuit of Happiness – Lissie

People told me slow my road, I'm screaming out “fuck that”
I'm gonna do just what I want, looking ahead no turning back
If I fall if I die, know I lived it to the fullest
If I fall if I die, know I lived and missed some bullets

3. Tempra

Best of Me – The Letter Black

Finally I'm worth it, though I'm not perfect
It still feels right, and I keep on giving
Trying to make a difference, in my life

But I know another way to show
Everything I can be for you
You're all that I'll ever need
I'll give you the best of me

4. Felicita

Last Hope – Paramore

And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to
It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore
And the blood in these veins isn't pumping any less than it ever has
And that's the hope I have, the only thing I know that's keeping me alive

5. Glas

Gasoline – Porcelain Black

I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you

6. Giovane

White Nights – Oh Land

Something is about to be born
There's a restlessness in me
Keeps me up until the dawn
There is no silence
I will keep following the sirens
There is no silence

7. de Foudre

Royals – Lorde 

And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler,
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy.

8. Blitzschnell

Winner – Noisettes

I feel like a winner
I feel like the world is in my hands
I feel like a winner
I got the world at my feet
I can dance to the beat of my song

I don’t need your key to set me free
Rise to the occasion
Life just gives a hand, wait and see
And while you’re waiting for the world to change
I’ll be your light as before the dawn
I’ll be the star that you wish upon
I’ll be the song a man should carry on

9. Memoire

Walk Away – Dia Frampton

Stars are in a summer night,
She's wishing that they'd fall down through the atmosphere, for a souvenir.
She's waiting for her Superman, her Neverland,
Cause he can show the way
Where's her missing piece her mind's been chasing, chasing?

10. Harlequin

Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) – Florence + The Machine

I must become a lion-hearted girl
Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

And in the spring I shed my skin
And it blows away with the changing wind
The waters turn from blue to red
As towards the sky I offer it

11. Egren

Scars and Stitches – Guster

I don't mind falling down
And scraping up my knees
Scars and stitches always fade
And only strengthen me

12. Molniya

Timebomb – P!nk

Screw fear, it's contagious
Infecting everything
It makes me do such stupid, stupid stuff
I say things I never mean
What exactly do I think?
Who am I protecting?
If I fall it'll blow up in my face
That's just crazy

13. Peullaesi

Fear and Loathing – Marina and the Diamonds

And now I see, I see it for the first time,
There is no crime in being kind
Not everyone is out to screw you over.
Maybe, oh just maybe they just wanna get to know ya

14. Fulmen

Warrior – Kimbra ft. Mark Foster

What am I thinking 
(if you say I'm just an animal)
I feel like I'm sinking 
(you can't explain away the way I feel)

You're just pushing me down, pushing me down, pushing me down
You're just crushing me down, crushing me down, crushing me down

I'll be your warrior, warrior

15. The Eris of the Beta Belt I

Monster – Paramore

I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling

16. The Eris of the Beta Belt II

If I Lose Myself – OneRepublic

I woke up with the sun,
Thought of all of the people, places and things I’ve loved
I woke up just to see
With all of the faces, you were the one next to me

You can feel the light start to tremble,
Washing what you know out to sea
You can see your life out of the window tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment